SEO Trends to Stay Ahead of the Curve in 2018
SEO Trends and Tactics 2018
Google changes its algorithms multiple times a year, making it difficult for marketers to know what is wrong and right in terms of creating strong SEO strategy and more about what is seo.
The Four Pillars of SEO
- Technical SEO: How well your content can be crawled and indexed.
- Content: Having the most relevant and best answers to a prospect’s question.
- On-Site SEO: The optimization of your content(on page seo) and HTML.
- Off-Site SEO: Building authority to ensure Google stacks the deck in your favor.
It is what the user came to see and is thus extremely important to the search engines. As such, it is important to create good content.
Technical SEO can seem a little daunting, but really, what we are talking about is ensuring that a search engine can read your content and explore your site. Much of this will be taken care of by the content management system you use, and tools like Screaming Frog and Deep Crawl can explore your website and highlight technical problems.
- keyword research. Understand the language of your target audience
- page titles. Use keywords naturally within the page title.
- content optimization. Sensibly use keywords and variations in your page copy.
- structured data markup
OFF-Site Authority Building
All SEO rivers run to this one spot: authority building. Building your authority, in large part, involves building link. Links are still a crucial component to developing strong organic rankings; however, links can be the hardest part of SEO to get right.
Leave The Message